Alteryx Server Administrator
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Fusion Alliance is looking for an Alteryx Server Administrator! The essential details are as follows:
- Minimum 7 years of professional experience in data integration/ETL.
- Must have 1+ years as an Alteryx Administrator
- Must have 2+ years of Alteryx development experience
- Alteryx Designer Core or Designer Advanced Certification or someone who knows the core tools: Preparation, Joins, Parse, Transform, In-Database, Reporting, Spatial, Interface, Predictive, Connectors, Interactive Macros, Batch Macros, Standard Macros & tool configurations
- Some hands-on experience with Alteryx Server Node Installation, patching and configuration
- 2+ years Tableau development experience a plus.
- Well informed and capable of defining the governance model to establish policies, standards and procedures for development , site administration, user security & setup, auditing and data access/connectivity
- Able to develop thorough documentation for creating, publishing and sharing workflows in a group business setting
- Hands-on experience migrating/promoting code and configurations across environments
- Solid SQL skills with specific experience working with SQL Server
- Good Communicator ability to proven ability to teach and mentor individuals on best practices.