Fusion Alliance is looking to bring on a Senior Software Engineer who is proficient in coding in ReactJS and Angular! Below are the general requirements for this role!
- Full stack senior software engineer, with at least 5 years of professional development experience, to design and develop high quality custom solutions for clients.
- Tech and business savvy; able to communicate effectively with technical and business people.
- Enjoys working with others, and is motivated to team success.
- Able to work onsite at clients in the Indianapolis metro area.
Though our software engineers can expect to provide expertise to multiple projects using various technologies, experience with the following is required:
- Heavy emphasis on Angular/ReactJS experience
- Relational and/or NoSQL databases
- Cloud (esp. AWS, Azure, or Heroku)
- Automated unit testing
- Design and architectural patterns
- Wireframes (e.g., Balsamiq)
- DevOps, including
- Virtualization (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes)
- Task runners (e.g., Grunt, Gulp)
- Module bundlers (e.g., Webpack)
- Transpilers (e.g., Typescript, Babel)
- Shell Scripting (e.g. Bash, PowerShell)
- Build automation (e.g., Azure DevOps, Heroku Pipelines, Jenkins, Bamboo)
- Configuration automation and provisioning (e.g., Ansible, Chef, Puppet)