Dynamics AX/356 Finance Consultant
Fusion Alliance is a Microsoft Gold Partner seeking a Dynamics AX Finance Consultant to join them full-time for their rapidly expanding performance team! Fusion is a recognized AX consulting firm specializing in Manufacturing and Distribution. This opportunity will allow to continue to hone your Dynamics AX functional skills while having the opportunity to move upward into Solution Architecture or Management roles.
As a Senior Dynamics AX / 365 Finance Consultant, you will have a particularly strong understanding of finance business processes, ideally hold a finance / accountancy qualification (e.g., CPA) and have end-to-end ERP implementation experience.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Dynamics AX 2012 / D365 experience
- An Accounting Background (Core Financials within Dynamics AX/D365 is a REQUIREMENT)
- Led Multiple Finance Full Life Cycle Implementations of Dynamics AX/D365
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Organize and execute Analysis, Design/configuration, Implementation & delivery phases of Dynamics 365 Finance implementation.
- Analyze and document current financial system and associated business processes.
- Prepare process documentation and perform gap/fit analysis to create design specifications for new D365 Finance project.
- Provide best practices and solution alternatives within functional/technical design documents.
- Execute project tasks designed to implement full suite of finance modules (GL, AR, AP, Fixed Assets, Costing, Budget etc.) in close coordination with key department stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree in Computing, Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- F&O/AX module experience in GL, AP, AR, etc.
- Complete understanding of accounting procedures, terminology, & standard practices
- Minimum two full life cycle Dynamics 365/AX implementations is required.
- Excellent communication and prioritization skills with attention to details and quality