ERP Architect/Solution Director - Microsoft Dynamics
This position is responsible for presales work and leading projects that design, implement, modify, troubleshoot, test, and debug Microsoft Dynamics software. In addition to managing the team, this position is expected to serve as a mentor and technical advisor to other team members.
Excellent communication skills are necessary to be successful in this role. This role is customer facing with regards to project management, requirements gathering and solution architecting. This ideal candidate for this role has a solid business foundation with the ability to collaborate with other individuals that have varying levels of technical understanding.
- Project resource management
- Requirements gathering and solution architecting
- Responsible for hands-on designing, implementing, modifying, troubleshooting, testing, and debugging Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 and Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations ERP software product using X++ programming language.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX / AX 2009 / AX 2012 / R2 / Dynamics AX / Manufacturing / Retail / E-commerce / X++ / C# / SQL / Developer
- Demonstrated experience with performance tuning of customized code and monitoring practices to ensure on-going performance
- Manage the research of technical solutions to meet strategic business objectives.
- Demonstrate the ability to work systematically and logically to analyze situations, resolve problems, identify causes and anticipate implications.
- Participate in peer code reviews. Participate in design meetings and interact with peer developers to work towards a common solution.
- Break down functional requirements into technical designs, development tasks and execute to completion.
- Working knowledge of programming methodologies, structures, and concepts
- Problem solving and issue resolution skills.
- Minimum two full life cycle Dynamics 365/AX implementations is required.
- Excellent communication and prioritization skills with attention to details and quality
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Organize and execute Analysis, Design/configuration, Implementation & delivery phases of Dynamics 365 implementation.
- Analyze and document current ERP systems and associated business processes
- Prepare process documentation and perform gap/fit analysis to create design specifications for new D365 Finance project.
- Provide best practices and solution alternatives within functional/technical design documents.
- Execute project tasks designed to implement full suite of Dynamics modules in close coordination with key department stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree in Computing, Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- F&O/AX module experience
Solution Director Expectations
Strategic Business Development
- Work with BDM to identify new opportunities
- Develop relationships with key client leadership
- Engage in multiple short-term strategic consulting engagements and develop new opportunities
- Responsible for solution approaches, defining scope, and estimate the effort for proposals
Service Offering Delivery
- Provide advisory assistance to Fusion projects and engagements to insure successful delivery
- Advise Talent Management on client’s culture and identify any high risk deliverable based assignments
- Provide screening of prospective candidates (both internal and external)
- Manage the development of case studies and project summaries of each project delivered related to the service offering(s)
- Develop and maintain service offering collateral (templates) that promote the repeatability and quality of deliverables
- Support development and evolution of Fusion delivery methodologies
- Be an expert for your competency
- Be a leader in our industry, be involved in business community involvement
- Volunteer to speak at conferences, etc…
- Main point of contact in the escalation process from consultant leads and consultants
- Onboard new consultants to Fusion processes and approaches
- Gather information about clients and the work our consultants are doing
- Help grow the Service Offering by being available for Business Development