Fusion Alliance is a consulting firm focused on helping companies navigate the ever-changing journey of Digital Transformation. Fusion Alliance brings a broad set of knowledge to define, design and implement an ultimate customer experience using
Receptionist Job Responsibilities:
customer focused strategies, insightful data and enabling technology. Our culture is foundational on a set of values that include Character, Team, Creativity, Commitment and Family. The local office is an open concept environment designed to
encourage flexibility, creativity, mind-sharing and collaboration.
- Open and close the office front doors commensurate with core hours of 8:00 a.m.
- to 5 p.m.
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Works with IT to assist with security, facilities and phone systems.
- Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
- Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbook, and issuing
- visitor badges.
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Service Starbucks machine onsite.
- Answer phones - sometimes manage Cincinnati and Columbus phones.
- Facilities – RJE (Furniture vendor) contracts, furniture, carpet cleaning, get
- quotes for projects, and relocating furniture around the suite.
- Main Point of contact for all vendors: Cintas, AED Machine, ARAmark, and Hotel
- Operations - Create "Concur" profiles for employees.
- Assist in scheduling travel.
- Expense claims for Fusion Alliance to be completed every 2 weeks.
- Mail American Express Checks for Finance.
- Organize/make folders for AP.
- Send "Welcome Emails" to New Hires.
- Add new hires to CRM.
- Change employment status for "Exit Notifications."
- Create "Welcome" signs for Front Lobby for New Hires.
- Create slideshow for display in front lobby.
- Travel Card Reconciliation each month.
- CC Authorizations
- Help to send out Birthday/Anniversary Cards monthly.
- Help to coordinate birthday treats for office celebrations.
- Purchase Regal Cinema and AMC Tickets for Indianapolis and Cincinnati.
- Help to manage keys for the office including assigning people keys and creating a property sheet and file.
- Enter PNC Cards on Excel Spreadsheet and add on any accounts needed for
- Ship out UPS/ FedEx packages for IT/AP/BD.
- Book Conference Rooms for everyone @ Fusion including outside booking.
- Assist with catering for office meetings and visitors.
- Visit and tour hotels nearby.
- Work out rates with hotels near Fusion every year.
- Create events on the new portal under "Facilities and Operations."
- Work the "Welcome Table" at Fusion staff meetings.
- Create Fusion labels for the Company.
- Order supplies for the office as needed.
- Assist with seasonal decorations.
- Assist with doing walk-through's in the office and help with keeping the office tidy.
Work Hours & Benefits:
Either salary or hourly employment can be considered. Working hours are 8:00 am - 5 pm.
Receptionist Qualifications / Skills:
• Telephone Skills
• Verbal Communication
• Customer Focus
• Informing Others
• Keeps calm under pressure
• Supply Management
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
• University/college degree is an asset
• Previous experience with Microsoft Office, Teams and CRM desired