Quality Assurance Analyst
Location: Indianapolis, IN
The Quality Assurance Analyst’s primary function is to plan, execute, and support Quality Assurance activities for the various project teams focusing on continuous improvement of the quality of the work products. This includes working with various teams' members to develop, institutionalize and support the most effective quality assurance processes with a continuous improvement philosophy. The Quality Assurance Analyst will work with the V.P. of Solution Delivery/Quality Assurance, Director of Quality Assurance, and Quality Review Board, that includes Senior Management, in reviewing and supporting organizational quality assurance needs to support various regulatory and non-regulatory clients.
The QA Analyst will work with the QA Director, Project Manager and Engagement Manager to plan, execute and support Quality Assurance activities for the projects. This position is likely to interact with the project team members, various competency leads, client and senior management.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of quality assurance practices, processes and standards relative to IT and regulated industries in software development
- Knowledge of records retention and maintenance
- Knowledge of document control and maintenance
- Ability to write Quality Assurance reports containing technical information
- Ability to make evaluative judgments related to quality assurance
- Skilled with establishing and maintaining standard operating procedures
- Skilled with evaluation of risks involved with a variety of projects to right size the Quality Assurance focus
- Clear Communicator (written and verbal) to support the project teams
- Ability to address QA support needs in a timely fashion for multiple projects
- Keen attention to detail Desired Characteristics
- Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle processes and methodologies
- Familiar with Budget, Time, and Scope Management principles and practices
- Familiar with Risk Management principles and practices
- Familiar with Procurement and Subcontractor Management processes
- Familiar with Software Configuration Management principles and practices
- Familiar with Quality Assurance principles, practices and standards related to Software Development
- Familiar with Requirements, Design, and Testing principles and practices in software development for regulated and non-regulated industries
A bachelor's degree with at least 3+ years applicable experience in the quality assurance area.
The work will mostly be at Fusion's offices but may also involve some work in a billable capacity at client sites.