The Recruiting Associate will work cooperatively with Senior Recruiting Associates, Recruiters and the Director of Recruiting to fill the recruiting pipeline with quality candidates through his/her own network, resources and techniques.
- Act as a first point of contact for active/passive candidates and get them excited about Fusion.
- Input appropriate candidate information to applicant tracking system.
- Update Applicant Tracking System with appropriate candidate notes.
- Develop a pipeline for current and future needs using various sourcing methods.
- Meet weekly/monthly metrics established by Director of Recruiting.
- Assist with the applicant flow process in accordance with the expectations of Fusion Alliance.
- Participate in team networking and recruiting events.
- Identify and engage prospects using internet and phone sourcing techniques, social media and networking.
- Establish relationship and generate interest in passive candidates to move forward in the process.
- Track, monitor and report on recruitment sourcing activities.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives as needed.
- Maintain pipelined candidates through check ins, meetings, and other methods to keep prospects “warm” and engaged in Fusion Alliance.
- Develop internal relationship with various departments to gain knowledge and understand recruiting needs and building rapport with hiring managers and peers.
- Team oriented with a willingness to learn
- Self-motivated and strong organizational skills
- Advocate for change
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal
- High level of comfort communicating with all levels of management
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Degree preferred