Fusion Alliance is looking to bring on multiple Salesforce Developers! They will help Fusion build this practice and expand into Cloud technologies both internally and with multiple clients! Below is a list of the general qualifications we are looking for with possible clients.
- Sales Cloud (Marketing Cloud and Service Cloud are nice to haves).
- Solid understanding of Salesforce Platform and its architecture.
- 3 Years or more of professional experience using Force.com IDE and is proficient using it.
- Proficiency in SFDX.
- Proficiency in Git.
- Knowledge of integration architecture as well as third-party integration tools, Amazon web services and ETL (Such as Informatica, Mulesoft, etc.) with Salesforce.com.
- Expertise in test automation and unit test approaches.
- Knowledge of and the ability to identify, create and document activities, tasks, processes and data requirements for a particular system under design.
- SAFe or Scrum Certified preferred.
- Experience in working in an Agile Team.